Would they charge my mom's credit card twice?

I just signed up for drivers training online, but i think that i may have sent the application twice because my computer was lagging. and i have two conformation emails. but i had called the lady to make sure it went through and she knew my name and everything. does it charge the card automatically or does the company do it? cuz i think if the company does it then they wouldn't do it twice.. idk. i'm just kind of worried cuz i don't want my mom's card to be charged for $259 twice. even if that did happen would there be a way to fix it?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario