What procedure would a judgement creditor have to follow?

OK...hubby has a judgement in NJ, we now live in PA. If the creditor wanted to levvy his accounts, what procedure would they have to follow? Does the case have to be moved to PA? Would they have to get an order here? Any idea how much it would cost them?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario