What happens if I put the wrong billing address for my credit card but the order went through?

So I ordered something online and for my billing address I put my home address and for shipping I put the address for my college apartment. After it went through it said I would get an e-mail confirmation (which usually comes right away). I had made an account through the company/website and was looking at my profile. It showed my home address and I decided to change it to my apartment's address since I didn't want all the offers/promotions/etc to randomly go to my house. The e-mail confirmation came a few minutes afterwards and the billing address had changed to my shipping address!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario