I used my debit card without my pins and now it won't clear?

I recently got my debit card and used it for the first time a few days ago. I went to Panera Bread and bought $15 of food and used my debit card to pay for it. I gave the cashier the card and he swiped it and gave me the receipt. I totally forgot that we need to enter pins for debit cards. After I went home, I checked my statements online and saw that the transaction was not cleared. That's when I remembered that I didn't enter my pin at the time. It has been a few days and it's still not cleared. What should I do now?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario