How bad would my credit history be?

I am 19 years old and i'm worried ill have a bad credit history. I don't really have many bills to pay, just my phone bill, insurance and registration mainly. When i was 17 i had a medical bill I didnt pay and got a letter from the debt collectors which I then paid immediatly. And today i got a letter from the debt collectors regarding my overdue college funds of $600 which I never went to but was enrolled in. Apart from that I have had 2 overdue speeding infringments which i paid after the enforcement fee was placed ontop of it. I don't own a credit card and have never applied for a loan.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario