Guess put a hold on my debit card- even though the transaction was canceled. whats up with that?

The other day, my boyfriend stupidly used my card to get gas and did not enter my pin. He swiped it once, remembered that he did not know my pin, so canceled the transaction. He then re-swiped it, and put it through as credit. When I got home I noticed there were two holds, both for $60 each. The amount of $30, which is what he used, was debited today and the remaining 30 was credited back to my account. However, the other charge for 60 has still not come off. I am getting nervous that it will never come off because the bank is waiting for hess to claim it's cash. Has anyone had this happen to them?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario