Any advice on obtaining a small loan for a vehicle?

I would like to purchase a used car, nothing fancy, just need something that suits my needs better than my current car. I'm really struggling to get financed for a few reasons. I don't have a lot of credit, I'm young and only have a couple of credit cards, no major loans/mortgages/etc. Also, banks don't seem to want to loan on the vehicles I'm considering due to their age or miles. Please no info on leasing, I drive over 1500 miles a month and would never be able to stay within the mileage restrictions! I'm thinking a small personal loan through a bank or private lender?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario